PBN Permanent Magnet Brake Module
Torque Selection: 0.35~100 Nm (Static Holding)
Applications: Z-axis, servo motors, precise positioning
PBN permanent magnet brake module with clamping shaft design can be directly mounted onto servo motors for saving space. This special safety design is applied to the Z axis of machine tools. When servo motors are dismantled for machine maintenance, PBN can stop Z axis from slipping and the inside permanent magnet brake can keep holding the load.
- Safety Design: This design can stop Z axis from slipping.
- Easy Installation: Dual-Flange design is suitable for motors to directly connect to the output.
- Low Number of Decibels: The armature plate directly links to the spring plate, almost zero decibels of noise and drag torque while in rotation.
- Zero Backlash: Because the armature plate is driven by the spring plate, thus it transmits torque without backlash.
- Custom Made Available: Dimensions of flange and brake shaft can be customized.