CHT Permanent Magnet Hysteresis Controllers
Torque Selection: 0.4 ~3 Nm
Application: Tension control, Torque is manually adjusted
Chain Tail Permanent Magnet Hysteresis Controller can be configured as a clutch or a brake depending upon mounting. Specifically, it can be used as a "Torque Limiter" for tension wire, capping machines and torque-limiting system. CHT provides reliable torque control and generate no wear. Different from friction type of clutches and brakes, the torque is transmitted by magnet flux, which offers superior overload protection for drive units and a safe buffer force when torque is established.
- Durable：no mechanical friction, or wear components exist.
- Quick and precise manual torque adjustment：Torque is manually adjustable with a knurled adjustment ring.
- Power Saving, No Lead wires：No additional electrical circuits or external power source.
- Accurate torque repeatability：Torque is established by permanent magnet, the repeatability on ratio of torque to current is very high.
- Free mounting direction：Small size, can be installed horizontally or vertically.