CDJ Electromagnetic Power On Clutch (Bearing Built-In)
Torque Selection: 5.5~175 Nm
This product is designed by professional engineers with many years of experience, and produced using CNC boring and finishing machines. We use the finest materials available for magnetic components to yield high friction indexes, as well as premium non-asbestos linings to improve response times and extend useful life. We are the brand to rely on for these products.
Dry clutch and brake can be used to drive and disengage machines, to transfer speeds and directions and for other applications including:
- Fast response. Dry design means instant reaction to commands
- Durability. Excellent heat dissipation and quality materials mean long life, even under high frequency and high performance conditions
- Easy to install and maintain. Sealed bearing race eliminates the need for removal of the center core. No dust brush is needed, and operation is simpler and easier.
- No adjustment of the motor. The motor is designed so that it does not need adjustment of the friction surface, and once it is installed only very minor adjustments are needed.
- Sure motion. One-piece plate will not slip even under the strongest vibration for longer life.